[Zope-DB] Authenticating Oracle Users

Remy Pinsonnault remypinsonnault at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 12:29:11 EST 2005

The more I think about this the more I think it will be impossible to
do (or at least I dont have a clue how to do it).

Because what I want to do is not that much authenticate the users on
Oracle but I need  to have their roles and permissions on each and
every database objects.

Even if I manage to create dynamic connection objects, I dont know how
to call the zsqlmethods with the right connections...

Is there anybody on this list that ever did that or would have an idea
of how to do it??

Thanks again for all answers andreas chris and charlie.

Remy