[Zope-DB] 3114 error with DCOracle2

Remy Pinsonnault remypinsonnault at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 12:51:11 EST 2005

We had that problem for a while until we decided to buy eGenix ODBC
which solved the problem.

It is unfortunate to have no other option than buy this commercial
product but in the end, how many hours did you spent trying to solve
this problem?  I suggest you buy it, because for 95 $, it is cheap...

Remy