[Zope-DB] ZEO Client config question

Willadsens aagg at comcast.net
Wed Feb 16 10:21:34 EST 2005

Hi there,
I am looking for a more detailed example of configuring a ZEO client via
ZConfig.
I want to start the ZEO client from the command line in the same way I
start the server, if this is possible.
I am also wondering if mkzeoinstance.py (and runzeo) can only be used to
make server instances. I need more client config information.
There seems to be lots of info on the server configuration, but very few
examples and minimal docs on client set-up and configuration.
Please note that I am using ZEO separately from Zope, so I do not want
to be dependent on any Zope configuration parameters or instances.
Thank you in advance,
Gloria