[Zope-DB] How to call a zsql method with NOT a parameter

Axel Straschil axel at straschil.com
Wed Jan 26 15:07:44 EST 2005

Hello!

I have zsql my_zsql like
<params>
	departureid
	langid
	visible
</params>
SELECT * FROM v_departure_lang
<dtml-sqlgroup where>
	<dtml-sqltest langid type="int" optional>
	<dtml-and>
	<dtml-sqltest departureid
	type="int" optional>
	<dtml-and>
	<dtml-sqltest visible type="nb" optional>
</dtml-sqlgroup>

If i call it from python with my_zsql(langid=mylangid), zope takes
departureid somwehre from the request and is rendering the where part
with departureid. If i do a my_zsql(_=None, REQUEST=None, langid=mylangid)
the same. Spending now two hours, i gave up .. can someone give me a
hint how to say y zsql method not to do fancy things nobody can expect?

Thanks,
AXEL.