[Zope-DB] Basic Zope-DB question

Nicholas Wieland nicholas_wieland at yahoo.it
Thu Jul 21 09:53:13 EDT 2005

It seems to me that it doesn't even nominate Products.ZSQLMethods.SQL or filesystem based products ...
Maybe I'm missing the interesting bits...

 ngw

ps sorry for top-posting: it's yahoo webmail :(

Andreas Jung <lists at andreas-jung.com> ha scritto:

--On 21. Juli 2005 15:17:49 +0200 Nicholas Wieland
wrote:

> Hi *,
> I'm developing a FS based product with Zope, and I need to fetch some
> data from a DB (SQLServer). I've installed the DA, got a connection, now
> I need to query the db from within my product. I've searched the web for
> documentation, but didn't find the information I'm searching. From what I
> understand I have to acquire the connection from Zope, but I don't know
> how.

You should read the RDBMS chapter of The Zope Book. It explains everything
carefully, doesn't it?

-aj