[Zope-DB] Basic Zope-DB question

Andreas Jung lists at andreas-jung.com
Thu Jul 21 10:06:02 EDT 2005

--On 21. Juli 2005 15:53:13 +0200 Nicholas Wieland
<nicholas_wieland at yahoo.it> wrote:

> It seems to me that it doesn't even nominate Products.ZSQLMethods.SQL or
> filesystem based products ...  Maybe I'm missing the interesting bits...

This comment raises the assumption that you have not understand the basics
of Zope yet. ZSQL instances are *objects* that can be called from
*everywhere* in Zope (ZPT, DTML, PythonScript, Product code or whatever).
It does not matter from where you call them. ZSQL methods like any other
object has an API that can be used from any everywhere in Zope (general
speaking).

-aj