[Zope-DB] multidatabase connections

Greg Fischer retheoff at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 11:44:23 EST 2005

Just to clearify my last message, here's an example I just tested in Mysql.

mysql> select fbcore.1B_Customers.CustomerID, tsdata.Players.PlayerID
from fbcore.1B_Customers, tsdata.Players where
fbcore.1B_Customers.CustomerID = tsdata.Players.PlayerID;

select database.table.column.

This only works if you have data that can be selected together, like
customer records where the id's are matching.  If your data isnt
matching, you might just use two zsql methods.  Depends on what you
are trying to do, I guess.

Greg

On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 16:11:22 +1100, srikanth <srikanth.m at monsterfirst.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>   I am new to zope and am working on project that needs me to interact with
> two different mysql databases to get my resultset.
>
> But with Zmysql database connection object I can connect to only one
> database. So how do I use my two databases to query at the
>
> Same time.
>

>    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>

>  Ta.
>

> ---