[Zope-DB] multidatabase connections

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Mon Mar 7 11:55:41 EST 2005

srikanth wrote:
> But with Zmysql database connection object I can connect to only one
> database. So how do I use my two databases to query at the
> Same time.

Have two ZMySQLDA objects, one connection to each of your databases.

If you really want to do a single SQL statement that uses both
databases, then I think you need to merge the databases in MySQL or do
two SQL statements and manually combine the two result sets (often very
inefficient)...

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk