[Zope-DB] Re: Zope-mysqldb Connection

Wolfram Kraus kraus at hagen-partner.de
Fri Mar 11 02:38:42 EST 2005

srikanth wrote:
> Hi
>
> I amrying to access mysql from zope. I am running zope 2.7.4 and
> python 2.3.4.
>
> I installed mysql-pythondb 1.2.0. and also ZMYSQLdb 2.0.8
Which OS do you use? I asume you are using Linux.

> But I couldn’t find an entry of the object ZMYSQL DB connection in
> the dropdown list.

IIRC the ZMySQLDA-xxx.tar.gz extracts to lib/pythonProducts/ZMySQLDA, so
take a look in your products folder on the file system and see if there
is a lib subdirectory. If this is true just move the ZMySQLDA subdir
from there to your actual products directory.

> I tested individually to see if python connects to mysql and it does.
>
> Any help
>
> ta
HTH,
Wolfram