[Zope-DB] ZODB/ZEO question.

Willadsens aagg at comcast.net
Mon Mar 28 10:16:25 EST 2005

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "DBClient_test.py", line 35, in ?
    dcdb.commit()
  File "/home/gloria/Restaurant_project/db_work/ZODB_access.py", line
164, in commit
    get_transaction().commit()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.4/site-
packages/transaction/_transaction.py", line 293, in commit
    self._commitResources(subtransaction)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.4/site-
packages/transaction/_transaction.py", line 334, in _commitResources
    rm.commit(self)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.4/site-packages/ZODB/Connection.py", line
610, in commit
    raise ConflictError(object=obj)
ZODB.POSException.ConflictError: database conflict error (oid 0x00,
class persistent.mapping.PersistentMapping)

This is the trace to (1), the instance when I connect another client, and the original client disconnects and spews forth this error.

I have to admit, I have hacked the latest ZODB pyds to work with Python 2.4, without a proper recompile. I see now that there is an actual set of pyds compiled with python2.4 So I will try these and see what I get.

Thank you,
Gloria