[Zope-DB] ZPsycopgDA looses db connection

Ulrich Wisser liste at publisher.de
Tue Nov 22 07:25:21 EST 2005

Hi,

I have a very strange error. From time to time ZPsycopgDA will loose the
connection to the database (used as authentication source). Subsequently
Zope does still answer requests, but no authentication is possible and
all requests are answered with an error 403 (forbidden).

I have a ZpsycopgDA connection in another directory (not used frquently)
and that connection does still work when the other fails.

When I restart Zope everything works fine again.

Any ideas or suggestions?

TIA

Ulrich