[Zope-DB] Re: Which objects can be stored in Data.fs

rdl3 at compaqnet.fr rdl3 at compaqnet.fr
Fri Oct 7 03:27:46 EDT 2005

ok thanks,
The software responsible for this problem is Nuxeo CPS (Collaborative
Portal Server), which is based upon CMF (I think CMF itself is well-tested
enough not to be accused  of being responsible) and is very similar to the
maybe best-known Plone.
(By the way does anyone would know if this happens also with plone ?)

Anyway, I'm gonna ask on CPS mailing lists to see if this is a (hopefully
corrected in new realeases) bug or if this is not well known.

Thanks all again for your help...