[Zope-DB] Re: ZSQL + MySQL + sqltest + list

Matthew Fairclough faircloughm at easp.com.au
Wed Apr 5 04:35:11 EDT 2006

>What is the exact error? Please show us the complete traceback from the
>error.log and the complete ZSQL-Method, please.

Many thanks.  Full query is:

select * from category  where
<dtml-sqltest clientAssocList column="clientID" type=int multiple>

Arguments in ZSQL method are:
clientID=0 qID=0 clientAssocList=0 qList=0

Entry in test page is:
ClientAssocList: 4,5,6
(all others at default)

Result is:
--
Error, exceptions.ValueError: Invalid integer value for clientAssocList
SQL used:

Could not render the query template!
--

Does the same thing regardless of input if more than one integer.  I need
ClientAssocList to be a list of integers.  I don't think it is an SQL or MySQL

Assistance much appreciated.

Regards,

--
Matthew Fairclough