[Zope-DB] Re: User Authentication

Michal Kurowski mkur at poczta.gazeta.pl
Fri Jan 6 21:45:14 EST 2006

Laurentiu Traineanu [larry at neisweb.com] wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> I need help in configuring user authentication for a folder in Zope
> using MySQL database. I spent many hours reading and searching for the
> answer but I con not reach a successful outcome. Here is what I did so
> far:

What you try to do will not work. There's no relationship between
zope security system and you tables.

You should learn more about it. There're numerous UserFolder products
and I'm sure you will find the one that suits you best.

For MySQL tables based authentication data storage there's MySql
UserFolder.

Best of luck.

--
Michal Kurowski
perl -e '$_=q#: 13_2: 12/o{>: 8_4) (_4: 6/2^-2; 3;-2^\2: 5/7\_/\7: 12m m::#;