[Zope-DB] database connection

Martin Krallinger martink at cnb.uam.es
Tue Jan 10 06:50:41 EST 2006

Hi all,

I am using zope to connect to my postgres database using psycopg.
Everything works fine, I can connect to the db and do queries, the first
20 results are displayed correctly, but when I want to display the
'(Next 20 results)' I get the following error:

''''''''

Site Error

Resource not found
Sorry, the requested resource does not exist.

Check the URL and try again.

Resource: http://jura:9673/RefDB/Psycopg_database_connection/NONE

Troubleshooting Suggestions

     * The URL may be incorrect.
     * The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
     * A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.

For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the error
log.

If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for
your patience.
''''''

what should I do? I think it is strange that it shows the first 20
results withour problems but does not work when I try to display the
next 20 results. Any suggestions?

thx,

Martin