[Fwd: Re: [Zope-DB] database connection]

Martin Krallinger martink at cnb.uam.es
Tue Jan 10 10:57:24 EST 2006

thanks for the info. I am actually using zope 2.7 but still I
encountered this problem. I am not quite sure what you mean with
modifying the dtml to pass arguments in this case.

The z sql method I use has actually the following parameters:

ref_id
pub_type
title
pub_name
pub_auth_list
pub_volume
pub_year
pub_page
url
keywords

using the sql statement:

SELECT * FROM bib_table
WHERE
ref_id ~ '<dtml-var ref_id>' AND
pub_type ~ '<dtml-var pub_type>' AND
title ~ '<dtml-var title>' AND
pub_name ~ '<dtml-var pub_name>' AND
pub_auth_list ~ '<dtml-var pub_auth_list>' AND
pub_volume ~ '<dtml-var pub_volume>' AND
pub_year ~ '<dtml-var pub_year>' AND
pub_page ~ '<dtml-var pub_page>' AND
url ~ '<dtml-var url>' AND
keywords ~ '<dtml-var keywords>'

When I generate the z search interface using the dtml method option I
still get the error, when I use it as an Page Templates it workes. Does
anybody know why?

I am not an Zope expert, so it seems somehow strange and I did not find
any information related to this on the web

thx

Martin