[Zope-DB] Need Urgent Help

Charlie Clark charlie at egenix.com
Wed Mar 8 03:16:49 EST 2006

On 2006-03-08 at 01:17:12 [+0100], Meir Livneh <mlivneh at skylinksec.com>
wrote:

> Guys
> I am required to interface with the following systems:
>

> Hummingbird DM
>
> Hummingbird RM
>
> Documentum RM
>
> OpenText Livelink
>
> Crystal Enterprise Pro
> Any ideas?

Yes, don't send HTML mail...

If any of these systems have ODBC connections then you can use our
mxODBCZopeDA to connect to them otherwise you will probably have to write
your own interfaces. If you're really in a hurry and can provide decent
documentation I'm sure there are people on the list you contract to help
you.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark