[Zope-DB] Error in Shared.ZRDB.Connection.__setstate__ in 2.9.4

Charlie Clark charlie at egenix.com
Mon Oct 16 10:47:19 EDT 2006

Hi,

the following code will throw a key error on "error"

     def __setstate__(self, state):
         Globals.Persistent.__setstate__(self, state)
         if self.connection_string:
             try: self.connect(self.connection_string)
             except:
                 logger.error('Error connecting to relational database.',
                              error=exc_info())

While I couldn't find any trace in the collector, I did see that this has
already been corrected in Zope 2.10.0

Is it still worth submitting the error?

     def __setstate__(self, state):
         Globals.Persistent.__setstate__(self, state)
         if self.connection_string:
             try: self.connect(self.connection_string)
             except:
                 logger.error('Error connecting to relational database.',
                              exc_info=exc_info())

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
eGenix.com

Try mxODBC.Zope.DA for Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Solaris, FreeBSD for free!