[Zope-DB] Error in Shared.ZRDB.Connection.__setstate__ in 2.9.4

Charlie Clark charlie at egenix.com
Mon Oct 16 10:55:55 EDT 2006

Am 16.10.2006, 16:52 Uhr, schrieb Chris Withers <chris at simplistix.co.uk>:

> While I couldn't find any trace in the collector, I did see that this
> has already been corrected in Zope 2.10.0
>  Is it still worth submitting the error?
>      def __setstate__(self, state):
>         Globals.Persistent.__setstate__(self, state)
>         if self.connection_string:
>             try: self.connect(self.connection_string)
>             except:
>                 logger.error('Error connecting to relational database.',
>                              exc_info=exc_info())
>  And this is STILL wrong... FFS...
>  How hard is "exc_info=True" to grasp as a concept?

Don't shoot the messenger! I've hardly touched the logging module so I'll
plead ignorance (as well as stupidity ;-). But for 2.10 it is a big error
if zLog is officially being deprecated. I'll submit a bug.

Charlie

--
Charlie Clark
eGenix.com

Try mxODBC.Zope.DA for Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Solaris, FreeBSD for free!