[Zope-DB] Error in Shared.ZRDB.Connection.__setstate__ in 2.9.4

Charlie Clark charlie at egenix.com
Mon Oct 16 11:43:08 EDT 2006

Am 16.10.2006, 17:30 Uhr, schrieb Chris Withers <chris at simplistix.co.uk>:

> Don't worry, that wasn't aimed at you  I've hardly touched the logging
> module so I'll plead ignorance (as well as stupidity ;-). But for 2.10
> it is a big error if zLog is officially being deprecated. I'll submit a
> bug.
>  zLOG is gone, this shouldn't have been a big deal, but it would have
> been nice had whoever did the global search'n'replace to use the logging
> module instead of the zLOG module had bothered to rtfm first.
>  It would have been even nicer had whoever fixed the original bug
> bothered to rtfm as well...

Oops, I submitted a duplicate bug (I did try looking beforehand) which has
been rejected "as already fixed" - it certainly isn't in the 2.10 which
can be downloaded. Will this automatically get the change which _has_ been
made to trunk?

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
eGenix.com

Try mxODBC.Zope.DA for Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Solaris, FreeBSD for free!