[Zope-DB] windows 2003 and sql server 2000

Philip Kilner phil at xfr.co.uk
Sat Sep 30 13:03:50 EDT 2006

Hi,

shahrzad khorrami wrote:
>  Is there any body to know that what is the problem with windows 2003 and
> sql server 2000 ?I can't setup sql server2000 in windows 2003 !

Your question is off-topic for this list (they are both M$ products,
after all), but FYI SQL Server needs to have service pack(s) applied
(don't recall to which level) to work under Windows Server 2003.

You should be able to install it, but you should not start it until you
have service-packed it.

--

Regards,

PhilK

"Say what you mean. Bear witness. Iterate." —John M. Ford