[Zope-DB] Zope - Oracle Database Connection

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Sun Nov 30 23:51:35 EST 2008

If you are on Windows, you might consider using something based on ODBC
(mxODBC (commercial but considered good) or some free variant (check
zope.org)). If you are on Unix, you might consider installing cxoracle
(for the Python bindings to Oracle) + SQLAlchemy as ORM (re-using
cxoracle). If you do SQL programming, look at SQLAlchemyDA on top of
SQLAlchemy or do ORM programming directly on the ORM layer...maybe you
explain what your goal is.

-aj