[Zope-DB] zope version conflict when using buildout

Jim Biggs onsombal at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 8 08:25:43 EST 2009

I encountered the same problem yesterday.  My buildout was working perfectly
and then suddenly failed.  The culprit turned out to be "collective.dancing"
or at least one of its dependencies -- I'm not sure which.  I do know that
once I removed "collective.dancing" from my buildout, everything worked
fine.

I see "collective.dancing" is also in your buildout.

The interesting thing is that "collective.dancing" has been in my buildout
for some time now, so something else has changed with or related to that
package.

Regards... Jim