[Zope-DB] Zope_Database_issue

Michele Marcionelli michele.marcionelli at math.ethz.ch
Mon Nov 22 06:10:42 EST 2010

Hello Smita

I could find "python-psycopg2" on our Fedora 13, 14 and RHEL 5.5 systems:

Fedora 13 : python-psycopg2-2.0.14-1
Fedora 14 : python-psycopg2-2.2.2-2
RHEL 5    : python-psycopg2-2.0.12-1 (in the RPMforge repository => http://rpmrepo.org/RPMforge)

So what I suggest is just tray following:

    yum install python-psycopg2

Cheers,
Michele

--