[Zope-dev] MIME Tools

Jason Spisak webmaster@mtear.com
Wed, 07 Apr 1999 10:57:11 -0400

Michel,

I noticed that the tag doubled all of the equal signs in the
HTML attatchment.  For example I send this:

<BODY bgcolor="#FFFFFF">

I receive this:

<BODY bgcolor=="#FFFFFF">  which means nothing to the browser.

It also inserted = signs at the end of certain lines.

Any clue on what to do?

Jason Spisak
webmaster@mtear.com