[Zope-dev] BUG in online help?

Brian Lloyd Brian@digicool.com
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 09:34:29 -0400

> >OK I did an update restarted and the bug is still there. The two
> >ts_regex.pys are still different. I this my CVS or what?
>
> the original ts_regex related bug has gone away now; great
> response. The two ts_regexes are still
> different and both are being used.

Can you elaborate on what you mean by "both are being used"?...

> Also :( the __call__ bug still remains; I get this when
> clicking on Object Reference in Z Online
> help; I think this is the one I entered into the collector.
> Zope Error
>
>   Zope has encountered an error while publishing this resource.
>
>   exceptions.AttributeError
>
>   Sorry, a Zope error occurred.
>
>   Traceback (innermost last):
>     File
> C:\Python\devel\ZOPE\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line
> 256, in publish_module
> C:\Python\devel\ZOPE\lib\python\HelpSys\ObjectRef.py, line
> 118, in __getattr__
>       (Object: Chart)
>   AttributeError: __call__
>

> --
> Robin Becker

Hmm - what is "Chart"? Is that a class in a product that
you wrote? Using the b1 release on my machine, I don't
get any problems using the object reference, so I suspect
that there's something about that Chart class that's
triggering the problem. If you can zip up the dir in
lib/python/Products where that Chart class lives, I can
try to install it here and debug this further...

Brian Lloyd        brian@digicool.com
Software Engineer  540.371.6909