[Zope-dev] Strange ZServer problem

Brian Lenihan brianl@real.com
Tue, 03 Aug 1999 15:55:43 -0700

The CVS Zserver has been doing this since 2.0b1 was released:

A page containing a long select list (400+ items) gets truncated while
rendering the list.   I have tried a bunch of different browsers on
multiple platforms.   Telnet to port 8080 works - I get the whole
page.  The ZServer which comes with 2.0b1 also works.

I have two Linux Boxes, one Redhat 6.0 kernel 2.2.9 and one Debian 2.0
kernel 2.0.37.   The Redhat box works and the Debian box doesn't.  I have
no idea what is wrong.

A diff of the CVS ZServer and the b1 server does not show anything which
looks significant which leads me to believe this is not really a ZServer
problem.

Anybody have any ideas?