[Zope-dev] the birth of ZCommerce

Josh Zeidner jmz_phylogenic@hotmail.com
Wed, 04 Aug 1999 23:09:23 EDT

>I'll be out of town this week but when I get back I'll attempt to post an
>API spec for this kind of thing. I already have some of it done. It calls
>for a series of base objects, etc... One thing I definatly need to do is
>digest ZClasses and how they can play with the system.

  A few things to add...

  1) For the product data to exist in an exterior accounting system, there
must still be a way to easily associate images or other data with the
exterior data.  How will this be accomplished?

  2) Maybe we should agree on an accounting system to implement the API in (
Beachtree seems like a likely candidate ).

  3) Can we set up some way to easily share info( using Zope I would imagine
) for this project?

  - jmz