[Zope-dev] using overridden docs

Ray Lehtiniemi rayl@mail.com
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 09:28:02 -0400

On Wed, Aug 04, 1999 at 10:57:32PM +0100, Robin Becker wrote:
> Is there any way to use an over-ridden document ie I want to include the
> contents of the acquired standard_html_header within the current
> folder's standard_html_header
>
>  I want to use this for the current folder ie override one property
>
> <dtml-var standard_html_header>
> <dtml-call "RESPONSE.setHeader('content-type','text/html')">

i just wanted to add a "me too!" request for this feature.  i'd like to
be able to build up the header and footer material as i traverse down
the folder hierarchy, and i've not been able to figure out a good way to
do this.  i had a look at Acquisition.c, but i am not familiar enough with
the guts of python to decipher it, unfortunately.

  Ray Lehtiniemi (rayl@mail.com)