[Zope-dev] objectValues(spec) does not work!?

Jonas Juselius jonas@iki.fi
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 19:35:50 +0300

Does not work, and does not matter...
If you look at the code in ObjectManager, objectItems() calls objectIds() with
'spec', and objectIds() tests whether 'spec' is a string or not, and if it is
a string it converts it into a list. Sorry about the typo in my previous post,
my code _actually_ read objectItems(['Folder']) not objectItems('[Folder]').

jonas

--
	And what is good, Phaedrus,
	And what is not---