[Zope-dev] Zope still 'hanging' - LinuxPPC, 2.0b5

Tony McDonald tony.mcdonald@ncl.ac.uk
Sun, 22 Aug 1999 15:26:21 +0100

Hi all,
I posted a while back that Zope 2.0b5 seemed ok re: hanging under Solaris
5.6 using the binary release. That still seems the case, although I've not
had a chance to batter the system yet, I'll be able to report better later
in the week.

However, I d/led the 2.0b5 source version for my LinuxPPC box at home and
have built it in the same manner I have the other 2.0betas that I have
(2.0b1 and 2.0b4).

It still hangs for quite long periods of time, and it seems totally random
to me.

I'm afraid I can't really give you more information than that, but if
someone tells me the magic to type, I'll do so and report back.

tone.