[Zope-dev] Speed..

Paul Everitt Paul@digicool.com
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 09:10:48 -0400

If I remember correctly, this issue came up several months ago and the
answer was Windows network lookups.  Are you perchance working offline
when you experience the slowdowns?

Don't worry, I can guarantee you that Zope 1.10.3 on a Win95, 166 Mhz
machine will do several hits per second.  What you are seeing is Zope
not being configured correctly (unfortunately I don't remember the
answer).

--Paul