[Zope-dev] Beat 5 Lockup!

Paul Prescod paul@prescod.net
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 06:06:52 -0400

I'm sorry to say that I was seeing a lockup regularly yesterday but
didn't know that I was supposed to be doing extensive logging etc. :(

It seemed to happen quite often if I got some kind of a crash when I was
trying to write to the database and then tried again later. As if the
lock wasn't properly released after the crash.

I can't reliably reproduce it but I'll fiddle when I get a chance.

 Paul Prescod