[Zope-dev] Sybase DAv2 connection problems.

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 21:37:58 -0500

I just tried connecting to a Sybase ASE 11.5 server (WinNT) with the
SybaseDAv2 database adapter on Solaris.

Before I tried to connect to it, a database was created named test (via
Sybase Central "New->Database", default options) with no tables.

I could connect to it without a problem.

Weird.

Chris McDonough     mailto:chrism@digicool.com
Digital Creations   http://www.digicool.com
Publishers of Zope  http://www.zope.org