[Zope-dev] Sybase DAv2 connection problems.

Bill Anderson bill.anderson@libc.org
Fri, 03 Dec 1999 19:38:44 -0700

Chris McDonough wrote:

> I just tried connecting to a Sybase ASE 11.5 server (WinNT) with the
> SybaseDAv2 database adapter on Solaris.
>
> Before I tried to connect to it, a database was created named test (via
> Sybase Central "New->Database", default options) with no tables.
>
> I could connect to it without a problem.
>
> Weird.

Wierd indeed.

The server I was having the problem with is an 11.0.3.
I haven't tried it with an 11.9.2 yet.

Sometimes the mind, it doth boggle.

Bill

--
In flying I have learned that carelessness and overconfidence are
usually far more dangerous than deliberately accepted risks.