[Zope-dev] A simply question for help?

Victor.Zhai@ogilvy.com Victor.Zhai@ogilvy.com
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 16:11:54 +0800

Hi,all
     I want to display a new sub windows when click the following hyper
link:

   But you know that <dtml-var absolute_url> is like http://www.mydomain.com/object... ,And it is not a physical web page.
How can I realize this? Give me some advice.

Thanks in advance.

"WorldSecure Server <ogilvy.com>" made the following
 annotations on 12/11/99 03:00:07
Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer does not consent to email for messages of this kind.  Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of the Ogilvy Group shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.