[Zope-dev] Plain text version of HTTPRequest

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 17:22:47 -0500

I'm not sure where the formatted version of REQUEST objects came from,
but Jim got this wild look in his eye when he found out about it, since
you can just go to /REQUEST anywhere in a URL space in Zope and inspect
the REQUEST object.

I think your need is valid, perhaps though we should think about a
different way?  Is there is a need for __str__() on REQUEST?  Should it
be publicly visible?  If not, then perhaps the HTML markup should be
removed and it made to satisfy your needs.

-Michel