[Zope-dev] __cmp__ in python classes?

Mike Pelletier mike@geekbox.metamike.net
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 08:31:47 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 14 Dec 1999, Jim Fulton wrote:

> A long time ago, Mike Pelletier developed a patch to Acquisition.c
> that fixes this by implementing enough of the numeric protocol
> to make this work.  I've never gotten around to checking this in.
> (Bad me.)
>
> Mike, do you still have this?  Would you mind checking this in?
> (Now that you work for DC. :)

    I thought this looked familliar.  Unfortuantely, I don't have that
patch anymore.  I squeezed some old brain cells REALLY hard, and I think I
recall trick.  It's only a few lines, let's see if I can recreate it
today.

    BTW, AFAIK I don't have the ability to commit to the CVS tree.

Mike.

--
Mike Pelletier                          email: mike@digicool.com
Mild mannered software developer          icq: 7127228