[Zope-dev] CVS

Ken Manheimer klm@digicool.com
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 12:23:13 -0500

> I see lots of checkins that don't seem to appear when I update Zope2.
> Should I be doing something different?

There was a problem with the mirroring software, which lead to updates
being delayed yesterday evening (over the course of around two hours)
and on friday, for i'm not sure how long.  (The problem was actually
with the version of rsync we were running on the mirror host - after
some flailing with our driver script, upgrading from rsync 2.1.1 to
2.3.1 was the solution, sigh.)

> The last couple of days seems to have corrupted most of my icons.

Sorry about that - check and see if you get the right thing now!  Let me
know if you continue to have problems.

Ken Manheimer
klm@digicool.com