[Zope-dev] Re: Subpath traversal interface (was RE: ANN: Python Methods 0.1.7 up and over to DC) and over to DC)

Evan Simpson evan@4-am.com
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 19:47:48 -0600

Argh.  Evan, you're an idjit.  Rub those two thoughts together.

Evan Simpson wrote:

> No, the path foolery I'm talking about is the addition/alteration of path
> elements in the traversal path while traversal is taking place.

> I suppose I could have SiteRoot overwrite (and save and chain to) its
> container's __bobo, and put it back if it loses track of the SiteRoot.   I
> may try that.

I can just have SiteRoots add *themselves* to the traversal path, and they can
merrily add the necessary absolute_url fixer to the chain.

Expect SiteAccess 0.2.0 later tonight, folks.

Cheers,

Evan @ 4-am