[Zope-dev] Re: Zope-Dev digest, Vol 1 #116 - 4 msgs

David Ascher da@ski.org
Mon, 5 Jul 1999 10:00:56 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

y> Within the next few weeks I'll be releasing an extension patch to allow
> the use of the Python Imaging Library and OpenGL with Zope.  These
> extensions will allow the creation of Banner Wizards like that available
> at:
>
> 	http://www.mediabuilder.com/
>
> I think that they would be a 'cool' addition to the upcoming ZPortel kit.

FYI: I've gotten a Python wrapper around GLTT (OpenGL/TrueType) library to
work. Should make for some fun stuff.  If you're interested, bug me.

--david