[Zope-dev] ZOPE 2.0.0a4 INSTANCE_HOME/Products bug?

Andreas Kostyrka andreas@mtg.co.at
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 12:40:26 +0200 (CEST)

Hi!

I've been wondering, if I'm doing something wrong:
-) I've created a lib/python/Products directory in my INSTANCE_HOME.
-) I've unpacked the Navigation-0.0.4.tar.gz, ZPyGreSQL-DA, etc.
-) All products show up in the control panel as loaded without problems.
BUT:
-) the navigate_filter method from Navigation is not found.
-) PostgreSQL database connection objects are displayed as broken:
       kundendb (This object from the <strong>ZPyGreSQLDA</strong> product

Now if I move the Products to the SOFTWARE_HOME
(Zope-2.0.0a4-src/lib/python/Products/*), all works well, so this smells
like a bug.
I'm using a RH5 Linux/intel with Python 1.5.2.

External methods by the way work from the INSTANCE_HOME. :)

Andreas
--
Win95: n., A huge annoying boot virus that causes random spontaneous system
     crashes, usually just before saving a massive project.  Easily cured by