[Zope-dev] Serious bug with gadfly transactions?

Paul Everitt Paul@digicool.com
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 07:55:08 -0400

Yes.  Jim was able to fix it but I don't remember what he did.

Also, the Browse tab on Gadfly connections is broken.

The longer answer...this happened to me yesterday on my Win98 laptop.
It worked fine on Jim's Win95 laptop and Ken's Win98 laptop.  So it's a
rather odd situation.

Point is, file it as a bug and note that I also had the same experience.

--Paul

http://wwwkeys.nl.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xA8A32149