[Zope-dev] XML Document cloneNode patch

Martijn Faassen M.Faassen@vet.uu.nl
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 10:04:23 +0200

Hi there,

Just in case someone else is looking at implementing the DOM cloneNode()
for XML Document, I've been working on that yesterday. If you want a
patch just mail me and I can send it to you (that is, today, I won't be
around friday or the weekend). Note that I'm not very familiar with the
process of dealing with patches, so bear with me. :)

My patch *seem* to work, but not perfectly yet. I also sent it to Amos
yesterday, so I hope he or someone else can solve the problems that my
changes still have. Or perhaps there's a better implementation -- I'd be
happy to cooperate on that as well, knowing my way around the XML
Document sources a bit now.

Regards,

Martijn