[Zope-dev] Dont import from BoboPOS

Ty Sarna tsarna@endicor.com
11 Jun 1999 17:03:17 GMT

In article <37610222.B05720BD@digicool.com>,
Jim Fulton  <jim@digicool.com> wrote:

> > > That's what TinyTable used to do, but then Persistence disappeared. Is
> > > it back now?

My mistake. It used to be:

from PersistentMapping import PersistentMapping

> It took me a while to remember what happenned.  When we first released

Ditto :-)

When did "from Persistence import PersistentMapping" start working?
Should TinyTable use that, or for backward compatability does it need to do:

try:
    from Persistence import PersistentMapping
except ImportError:
    from PersistentMapping import PersistentMapping