[Zope-dev] ANN: ZScript 0.5 - DTML without the punctuation

Phillip J. Eby pje@telecommunity.com
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 14:47:55 -0500

Way cool.  Guess I can simplify the ZScript code a bit now, and drop out
the return tag stuff.  :)

I'm also feeling a certain amount of ego inflation since I can now bag
bragging rights for having proposed and/or contributed code for, three
'core DTML' tags.

By the way - why did you make return an always-loaded tag instead of a
dynamically loaded one the way let, try, raise, with, etc. are?