[Zope-dev] Will ZServer help me in this scenario?

Christopher G. Petrilli petrilli@amber.org
Sat, 6 Mar 1999 20:15:01 -0500

On Sat, Mar 06, 1999 at 05:01:25PM -0500, skip@mojam.com wrote:

>     Skip> Will I need to make changes to Fredrik Lundh's XML-RPC code to
>     Skip> make this work?
>
>     Amos> I don't know much about this code, but I doubt it is causing any
>     Amos> concurrency issues or otherwise for you.
>
> I guess what I meant to say is will I need to modify the I/O that XML-RPC
> does to take advantage of Medusa's multi-threading I/O?  Alternatively, will
> not making a change reduce or eliminate the multi-threading?  Fredrik's
> xmlrpclib module uses vanilla httplib to communicate with the server.  Does
> packages or do you have to explicitly modify them to use it?

You might look at some of what Sam has done in the latest releases of
Medusa... it has some integration with XML-RPC in an MAJOR alpha level.
 It might be a good starting point though.

 Chris