[Zope-dev] What to raise to generate an HTTP error response?

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 17:10:13 -0500

Skip,

If your using 1.10.2 ZPublisher (previous versions I'm not sure of) Try
returning RESPONSE.notFoundError()
(lib/python/ZPublisher/HTTPResponse.py L437, probably in Response.py in
older versions of ZPublisher)

-Michel