[Zope-dev] The Spanish Aquisition

Jason Spisak webmaster@mtear.com
Tue, 09 Mar 1999 16:57:18 -0500

Zopistas,

I am trying to reference a property of a Folder that is in a totally
spearate hirearchy of Zope. When inserted below the folder Iwish to grab
the property of it works fine, but when moves elsewhere it dies.

<!--#var standard_html_header-->
<!--#var "_['candidate1'].name"-->
<!--#var standard_html_footer-->

name is the property, and candidate1 is the folder id.

I have tried _.namespace and the #with and #in tags, all have the same
problem.

Here is the traceback

<!--
Traceback (innermost last):
  File lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 877, in publish_module
  File lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 590, in publish
    (Info:
/staff/companies/company1/job_order1/submission1/job_order_exp)
  File lib/python/OFS/DTMLMethod.py, line 155, in __call__
    (Object: job_order_exp)
  File lib/python/OFS/DTMLMethod.py, line 151, in __call__
    (Object: job_order_exp)
  File lib/python/DocumentTemplate/DT_String.py, line 513, in __call__
    (Object: job_order_exp)
  File lib/python/DocumentTemplate/DT_In.py, line 620, in renderwob
    (Object: _['candidate1'])
  File lib/python/DocumentTemplate/DT_Util.py, line 266, in eval
    (Object: _['candidate1'])
  File &lt;string&gt;, line 0, in ?
  File lib/python/DocumentTemplate/DT_Util.py, line 150, in
careful_getitem
KeyError: (see above)

-->

Do I have to know the folder that separates the hirearchy and put that
in somewhere?

Zope-on!

Jason Spisak
webmaster@mtear.com