[Zope-dev] Rendering DTML Document / Folder properties as structured-text

Tres Seaver tseaver@palladion.com
Sun, 14 Mar 1999 02:00:52 -0600

> I will look at what it would take to strip the "enclosed" <P> from list items,
> and submit a patch if it looks simple enough (actually, a patch to allow parsing
> of list elements without the extra newline would be even better, methinks).

Here is my diff against the 1.10.2 version of StructuredText.py:

433a434,435
>     list_element_format = "<p>%s</p>"

450c452
<         if p: p="<p>%s</p>" % strip(ctag(p))
---
>         if p: p=self.list_element_format % strip(ctag(p))
455c457
<         if p: p="<p>%s</p>" % strip(ctag(p))
---
>         if p: p=self.list_element_format % strip(ctag(p))

This diff allows the creation of an ExternalMethod which replaces
StructuredText.HTML.list_element_format on the fly (to compress the list, or
further adorn its elements, for instance).

Tres Seaver         tseaver@palladion.com    713-523-6582
Palladion Software  http://www.palladion.com